The Dollhouse in my classic Land Cruiser

alia176

Explorer
Awesome sauce amigo, glad you finally achieved this goal. I try to pull a permit annually and so far, I've been getting lucky. It's such an awesome place to hang out for few days.

Bhill_teq

Awesome sauce amigo, glad you finally achieved this goal. I try to pull a permit annually and so far, I've been getting lucky. It's such an awesome place to hang out for few days.
Thank you! I can't wait to get back out here with my better half and some friends. It's an excellent place to get away from the crowds.

alia176

Explorer
Thank you! I can't wait to get back out here with my better half and some friends. It's an excellent place to get away from the crowds.
You're absolutely correct, it is a great place to escape the grid. I spent my last birthday at the dollhouse and it was off the hook. Such a special place for a special day in one's life.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

cbmontgo

Observer
Super rad! What was your favorite camp spot?
Well, I go to a different area in SE Utah every year. We did Chimney Rock and The Neck last time we were in The Maze.

I've gotten partial to some of the BLM land on the outskirts on the National Park. No reservations required and you can have a campfire.

It's all incredible.

Gotta enjoy it while we can. The crazies are closing trails at an astonishing pace.

Bhill_teq

Well, I go to a different area in SE Utah every year. We did Chimney Rock and The Neck last time we were in The Maze.

I've gotten partial to some of the BLM land on the outskirts on the National Park. No reservations required and you can have a campfire.

It's all incredible.

Gotta enjoy it while we can. The crazies are closing trails at an astonishing pace.
You're not wrong, unfortunately. My top 3 favorite places to camp West of Moab are shut down. Gotta get while the gettin's good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior