The Expedition Portal Great Selling Extravaganza! (We're selling Stuff, and Things)

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Selling this stuff is sooooo important it is a featured article (or whatever those things are on the top of the page)? REALLY?

We actually have a lot of gear around the shop which we plan to let go at really good prices, and we want to let Portal members have first crack at it.

The challenge is that the Portal is getting so big, that a thread like this can easily get lost in the volume, so a top 4 post is the quickest way to let people know that it's here.

Cheers

Ray

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Selling this stuff is sooooo important it is a featured article (or whatever those things are on the top of the page)? REALLY? reminder to self- dont piss of the moderators

I'm a deal junkie and work hard to stretch my dollars so featured article worked for me!

subscribed!

Treenail

Adventurer
We actually have a lot of gear around the shop which we plan to let go at really good prices

Could you put up all, or maybe blocks of 4-5 items at a time? There are several sellers doing that now. As things get sold they get deleted from the first post in the thread. It might be harder for you to run the sale individually but I think that you'd be rid of the gear quicker.

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Could you put up all, or maybe blocks of 4-5 items at a time? There are several sellers doing that now. As things get sold they get deleted from the first post in the thread. It might be harder for you to run the sale individually but I think that you'd be rid of the gear quicker.

I think we will continue to post items one at a time Treenail. Just a little easier for me to keep track.

Cheers

Ray

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Can you post the new item for sale in a new post, in addition to editing the original post?

I do not get notifications when the first post is edited, but I do for new posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12