The Lunchbox Build... 4x4 chevy shorty van

Lunchbox2

Explorer
Yea, no kidding.. apparently for $400 a year, you can get the option to embed images from photobucket. No thanks. Headed to delete photos from mine now.

Yeah, they aren't getting a dime from me.... My youtube channel is about to drop so they can pound sand. It just sucks that this thread is dead now....

Total bummer, I have like 10 years of photos on forums, that are now all junk. I'll be deleting all my photos from photobucket as well.

Such jerks.

mdmead

Adventurer
Total bummer, I have like 10 years of photos on forums, that are now all junk. I'll be deleting all my photos from photobucket as well.

Such jerks.

I'd caution people to just delete their Photobucket accounts. Even though the pics don't automatically appear, if you 'right click', you can open them in a separate window. I've got pics shared all over the web too with Photobucket and am not a happy camper either.

I'd caution people to just delete their Photobucket accounts. Even though the pics don't automatically appear, if you 'right click', you can open them in a separate window. I've got pics shared all over the web too with Photobucket and am not a happy camper either.

ok, so ill just leave it sit idle, and modify the stuff i feel like into a new host server. (or something like that, I'm computer dumb)

thread jack over.

Lunchbox2

Explorer
I'm going to leave all of mine on there, maybe they will change their minds or something.... I have all of the pics on a hard drive, so it's not like I'm losing anything. It was a real D!ck move on their part though, that's for sure..

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I don't know what the deal is anymore. In my thread people said they were gone, others said they could see, then people said they were back. Don't git it. I made a whole new post in a different thread in a different forum using pics stored on bucket and people said they showed up fine.

KeyserSoSay

Adventurer
So much incredible information on these forums that has been ruined because of Photobucket.

cLjeJdj.jpg

Last edited:

wjeeper

I really wish photobucket didnt suck so much. would be really nice to be able to see these photos.

If your using Chrome it takes about two minutes to add a plug-in called "Fix Embedded Photobucket Images" and all the dead links across all the different forums you frequent will magically reappear!

(I can see all the pictures in this thread with it)

Lunchbox2

Explorer
If your using Chrome it takes about two minutes to add a plug-in called "Fix Embedded Photobucket Images" and all the dead links across all the different forums you frequent will magically reappear!

(I can see all the pictures in this thread with it)

Really? I'll have to look into that....

Lunchbox2

Explorer
I really wish photobucket didnt suck so much. would be really nice to be able to see these photos.

I uploaded most of the pics to imgur, I just haven't taken the time to upload the pics to these build threads yet. I'm not going to switch out the pics but I could just upload all of them at the end here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle