The Pioneering Spirit's Expedition JKU Build

jsek29

Observer
I bet it will come in at north of $4,000

Pronghorn expects it to be $1,900 - $2,000.

Their bumpers are well engineered and quality products. I have enjoyed seeing how much thought and care they put into the design and engineering for this bumper. It is the only rear bumper for the JK, or any Jeep, with this much functionality. We are pretty excited to see it become real!

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I like their front bumper execpt for the grill guard design. It may be super functional but I dont like the look. Maybe they can update that somehow as well. I love the treads on the ends of the bumper so you can safely stand on it!

EDIT: Did they always have the low grill guard option? damn...Now I do like it....lightweight, functional, lots of accessories...enough room for my hellas.

jsek29

Observer
I like their front bumper execpt for the grill guard design. It may be super functional but I dont like the look. Maybe they can update that somehow as well. I love the treads on the ends of the bumper so you can safely stand on it!

EDIT: Did they always have the low grill guard option? damn...Now I do like it....lightweight, functional, lots of accessories...enough room for my hellas.

Yes, they have always had the no, low, and full height grill guard options. The headlight hoops are only available on the full height grill guard though. And yes, they're lightweight, I put together the main beam of our front bumper sitting on the couch, with the bumper on my lap. They focus on legit recovery options, not just slapping some 1/4 in plate on with a hole big enough to accommodate a shackle.

The rear bumper will have two integrated recovery points, and three positions for their Gear Mount system. That will allow for mounting a winch on the rear, on the center, left, or right of the bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78