The Road Chose Me: Driving a Jeep Wrangler 80,000 miles around Africa for 2 years

gunpainter

Observer
Stumbled across your youtube channel today, and then happened across your thread here shortly afterwards. I like the shorter format of the videos, the longer episodes are nice sometimes, but since you're by yourself, I can imagine the difficulties in making a full production by yourself.

You have me hooked, and subbed to your youtube, and now here, best of luck, and i'll certainly be anxiously awaiting new episodes/posts!

Branden

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Stumbled across your youtube channel today, and then happened across your thread here shortly afterwards. I like the shorter format of the videos, the longer episodes are nice sometimes, but since you're by yourself, I can imagine the difficulties in making a full production by yourself.

You have me hooked, and subbed to your youtube, and now here, best of luck, and i'll certainly be anxiously awaiting new episodes/posts!

Branden

Thanks Branden, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it!
Let me know of anything specifically you'd like me to film or talk about - I'm always looking for ways to improve!

I just discover your Youtub channel... Nice work and graet adventure.!
Drive safe!

Thanks!

-Dan

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Here's how it felt to drive through the minefield.

Definitely my most intense day behind the wheel of a vehicle - much more than The Death Road in Bolivia.

-Dan

c_ema

Observer
Great trip Dan!!!!
If you have time go to visit the "guelb er richat"

44ad79872d2df9b537b5fc81f328ea09.jpg

Good luck for all !!!!!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

94Wrangler

Observer
Hey Dan been following you on here since the beginning of the trip. I know exactly what it's like driving through a minefield... of course I was in Desert Storm at the time. Definitely a puckering experience.

Seann

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Hey Everyone,

Here's how it looked driving across Mauritania, skirting the edge of the Sahara desert.

-Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan