The San Diego/TACODOC...Meet/Greet/Eat/N~Wheel!

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date
S

Scenic WonderRunner

All I can tell you is............

By the time everyone was done at noon on Sunday........

I was already heading for the Calcite Mine site........and NO Way was I done!:pROFSheriffHL:

......and if they would just set the SWR on their CB Radio Antennas...........we could actually hear each other!.........up to 60+ miles away! But everyone just thinks their CB Radio is junk!.........so they don't even try!

NO WAY!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRoadie

Explorer
Scenic WonderRunner said:
......and if they would just set the SWR on their CB Radio Antennas...........we could actually hear each other!....
My last SWR meter I yard-saled 15 years ago, never thinking I would be getting BACK to owning a CB. You have a meter available? We should have a SWR-setting orgy at the next meet.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

TheRoadie said:
My last SWR meter I yard-saled 15 years ago, never thinking I would be getting BACK to owning a CB. You have a meter available? We should have a SWR-setting orgy at the next meet.

Roadie..........

I don't have an SWR meter........of all things!

I borrowed it when I bought my new Wilson 1000. My SWR is set perfect so I didn't think I had a need for an SWR Meter. But so many other peeps do!!!!!

I've been on so many runs where guys can't even talk just a few 100 Yards away! This is NOT Right!.........Don't Blame the CB!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people would just set their SWR perfect........they would be amazed how far they could talk on their CB Radio!

I could order one online for about $20 bucks..............and then I could help folks set their SWR for just a few............Chips...Salsa and Brew!

TheRoadie

Explorer
Scenic WonderRunner said:
.....Chips...Salsa and Brew!
Good idea. I like that to be paid in as well. With a gluten allergy, Mrs. Roadie is allergic to chips and beer. So it's a currency she can't spend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior