The Sand Blast Rally- 28 Feb-1March 2014!!! Cheraw SC

overactor

Observer
NASA-Rally-Sport-Logo-Banner-800.png

Key Facts:
Sandblast Rally, http://sandblastrally.com
Date: March 1, 2014
Where: Cheraw, SC

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Cheraw,+SC&hl=en&sll=35.142109,-79.001536&sspn=0.130125,0.264187&oq=cheraw&t=h&hnear=Cheraw,+Chesterfield,+South+Carolina&z=13

Not only do you get to meet the racers, Who love to live every aspect of their lives at the ragged edge of near death! We know how to party! The event is very family friendly, great food, Drinks and a great time!
There are plenty of back country dirt roads for you to drive and watch the race right in the middle of the action. We have had people in the best corners on stage help flip the cars shiney side up when we get too crazy and try to earn trick points!

If you wanna see some passionate people try to impress you with high flying fun :rally_guys: :wings: come watch, better yet Volunteer!!! :smiley_drive:

Follow this link How To Volunteer!http://www.nasarallysport.com/main/volunteering
and sign up! I promise you when you volunteer you get to watch the race from the best seat of the house! And if you come find me and the Black Sheep Rally team, and volunteer Ill buy you a few drinks!:beer: :coffeedrink: :friday: Just let me know that you found the race on the Expo forum!

Hope to see you out there :exclaim:

Robbie
Black Sheep Motorsports

Last edited:

b00ster

Observer
I'll see you there! I'll be bringing up the rear in Heavy Sweep this year so, hopefully, you won't see much of me. :)

overactor

Observer
I'll see you there! I'll be bringing up the rear in Heavy Sweep this year so, hopefully, you won't see much of me. :)

I hope not we were out testing last week and had a cam seize in the sti. Needless to say we had to really hustle to get the motor out, parts ordered and everything machined, cleaned and back together she fired last night. And we finished some welding today, Im hoping to get a chance to tune it tomorrow then start getting everyhting onto the trailer. We are only an hour or so from Cheraw so we dont have to leave way early which has bought us some time. See ya there! If your in the Paddock come say hey! Blue sti with Black Sheep Rally down the side.

Robbie
Volunteers from Expedition Portal get a round on me lol

b00ster

Observer
I hope not we were out testing last week and had a cam seize in the sti. Needless to say we had to really hustle to get the motor out, parts ordered and everything machined, cleaned and back together she fired last night. And we finished some welding today, Im hoping to get a chance to tune it tomorrow then start getting everyhting onto the trailer. We are only an hour or so from Cheraw so we dont have to leave way early which has bought us some time. See ya there! If your in the Paddock come say hey! Blue sti with Black Sheep Rally down the side.

Robbie
Volunteers from Expedition Portal get a round on me lol

Ouch. Sorry to hear about the motor but at least she's running again! We found out last night that you will definitely be seeing Heavy Sweep. We're also being granted the honor of managing the rally start in lovely downtown Cheraw! I'm getting really stoked now…fly out from Boston tomorrow AM for a night in Charlotte and then on to Cheraw Friday!

overactor

Observer
Great to meet you this weekend! Thank you for volunteering!We are hoping to hit the wv rallies this summer maybe we will see ya around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12