The Superu 05 Outback

Pogue

Workin on it
There is plenty written about it here and elsewhere, but I found it rotting in a field in west TX. I bought it changed the fluids and took off on a 660+ mile trip the same day, no problems. I've put a few thousand miles on it with no issues. I like it but my main concern was actually just saving it from the scrapyard.

It does have a salvage title now due to a fender bender in the rear drivers quarter panel. Nothing mechanical was affected and it has been aesthetically repaired, but there you go. I'll get pics as needed, but there's dozens already out there. As it sits now, same snorkel, geolandars +\-*50% tread, same vent fan, skid plates, lift, etc. Rally stickers are gone but the rest is there.

Asking $3500, 192,000 miles, no leaks, I'm daily driving it now but my round trip is maybe 10 miles. Any questions feel free. 806-676-3443

Superu

Explorer
Salvage title on the Superu was probably due to accident when rear wheel liberated itself from the vehicle after being improperly serviced in TX. Got the recap direct from the guy that bought her from me. ? Last I heard it was seen inoperable, beat to hell with broken glass, parts missing and leaking fluids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan