The TARDIS - A Four Wheel Camper Build

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Albeit serviced often. At least in my experience around Chryslers.
Statistics show I can't argue with you there. It's pretty gruesome overall. The April Consumers Reports auto issue has Chrysler 23rd, Dodge 25th, Jeep 27th, and Fiat 28th of 28 brands it ranked on a combination of road test score and predicted reliability. (However, fully realizing that anecdotes do not make data, I've had pretty good luck with two Grand Cherokees and the Wrangler under the XV-JP. Knock on the proverbial wood.)

Overland Hadley

on a journey
image.jpg
I like the narrow Eagle on the Tacoma because you can still easily use the mirrors.
Mostly helpful when in traffic, but a photo of that is not as interesting.​

chet6.7

Explorer
I like Kings canyon,in a year with normal snow melt that river is a sight to see.
Is the road to Cedar Grove open?

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I like Kings canyon,in a year with normal snow melt that river is a sight to see.
Is the road to Cedar Grove open?

I was thinking similarly, that he might be able to drive and camp places this early in the season that would normally still have snow.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
I was thinking similarly, that he might be able to drive and camp places this early in the season that would normally still have snow.

Exactly. I have been able to explore areas that should be snowed in still. One of the reasons I spent so much time in the sierras. A treat for me, but I am worried about the water situation in this area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle