The WRōV

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
Having been in this very position with my wife's diagnosis 8 years ago, all of this hits so very close. Both you and my wife have kicked the expectancy projections to the curb and I hope and pray that you both continue to do so!
I'm both regretful and congratulatory to hear. Looks like you married a Superhero, too. My best to both of you.

rogerapage

Thank you. It's like a 1/1 scale model. GLWS?
I just bought a white Buick Rainier to make a mini Wrov. Your owner's manual will come in handy. I am sorry to hear you are selling the WROV. You have been an inspiration to me, and you opened my eyes that I need to get my bucket list started, thank you. I will keep you in my prayers, if that is okay with you.
Roger Page

Last edited:

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
In its natural environment.

img_7623.jpg

img_4840.jpg

46bfa3f2-d57b-4571-ba8d-04df2f4c9280.jpg

img_3903.jpg

img_3823.jpg

309932623_10228845054456854_5448876062011626254_n.jpg

242403940_10222093629910689_8867774442102316917_n.jpeg

8a8c2947-14da-4882-9ef3-fda51f027c18.jpg

img_9683_jpg.jpeg

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
I just bought a white Buick Rainier to make a mini Wrov. Your owner's manual will come in handy. I am sorry to hear you are selling the WROV. You have been an inspiration to me, and you opened my eyes that I need to get my bucket list started, thank you. I will keep you in my prayers, if that is okay with you.
Roger Page
Thank you. Extruded aluminum is your friend.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
This is an incredible vehicle and build. I wish I had the funds to purchase it. But more than that, I am dumbfounded and in awe by your courage, positive outlook, and love for your family. Bless you and best wishes friend.

Dale

ITTOG

I am praying for you and even more so for your wife. The tragedy that is cancer will weigh on you both and I feel it is heaviest on the one that is left to live, full of grief.

“I’m not crying, you’re crying!”

courageous fight in the trenches.
I couldn't have said it better.

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
This is an incredible vehicle and build. I wish I had the funds to purchase it. But more than that, I am dumbfounded and in awe by your courage, positive outlook, and love for your family. Bless you and best wishes friend.

Dale
Thank you, Dale.

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
I am praying for you and even more so for your wife. The tragedy that is cancer will weigh on you both and I feel it is heaviest on the one that is left to live, full of grief.

I couldn't have said it better.
Thank you. That is the absolute worst part of all this.

Bob Boyer

Prayers from here as well. I trust one of us will be lucky enough to become the keeper of your magnificent vision. I've been thinking of you since I saw the post on your blog Wednesday night. We've fought our own health battles this year but they pale in comparison to what you and Mindy are going through. Godspeed to both of you.

Last edited:

Bob Boyer

And I'm scrounging around looking for another $18k to go with the HELOC I took out this summer in case the Suburban needed a complete overhaul. That rig is just incredible in so many ways.

Imnosaint

Iron, but Gel
Prayers from here as well. I trust one of us will be lucky enough to become the keeper of your magnificent vision. I've been thinking of you since I saw the post on your blog Wednesday night. We've fought our own health battles this year but they pale in comparison to what you and Mindy are going through. Godspeed to both of you.
I've found the scale of the battle is known only to the fighter. We all have them, none of which to compare. My heart to you and your in your fights as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle