The year of adventure!

toyrunner95

Explorer
Well, my laptop decided to crap out so it took me a while to post. I'll make this quick. I did a full test at flagler and it went well. Then t headed over Naches pass yesterday and hung out at the river for a bit. I didn't edit the photos because I am on my tab but here are a few.
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg
IMG_0118.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0085.jpg
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg

satria

Looks like enjoyment! Keep giving ones escapades with us!
g.png

DJSponge

Greetings from Puyallup! I am enjoying watching your process and progress...look forward to tracking your adventures. Cheers~

toyrunner95

Explorer
That's my pooches. He is a rescued Siberian Shepperd mix. Extremely protective, and he lets me know every day how happy he is to have a warm bed and food every day. He was on the run for 2 years and animal control couldn't catch him. Finally they did, and when I went to see him he barked at me for a solid half hour, when he finally got close enough to me I asked him "Are you done?" and he licked my face and has never left my side. He is a clever dog.

toyrunner95

Explorer
Well adventures have been halted for a little bit. Nothing serious, just trying to re group and take some of the time I do have with nice weather to do some house work. Like finish that fence I started last year, Pressure wash the driveway, fix the drive way. You know, homey stuff.

Also I'm going to be taking the roof rack off the truck and adjusting it. I put it too far forward and I'm afraid that with a load it will sag and hit the cab of the truck. Better safe than sorry. This will also afford me time to put the awning on which I will order tomorrow. I'm going with a CVT 77" for the simple reason that the poles shorten. The ARB doesn't do that so the awning has a tendency to slant towards the truck as opposed to away.

toyrunner95

Explorer
went to pyramid peak as well... pucker factor was a little high lol. This is pretty simple to get to. Go to Greenwater on 410, head east on the 70 road. Follow that to the 7080 road and take a left. That will go for about a mile until you reach the top of nachese pass. At the very top there is a left turn. The road is narrow and a full size would be tight ish. Mainly because of the switch back that requires a 3pt turn in my Tacoma so I can only imagine a full size. The last road is about a 3/4 to a mile. Great view!
IMG_0145.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0140.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger