Thermarest LuxuryLite Cots x 2 - SOLD

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
I'm clearing out some excess gear in our storage area, so our Thermarest LuxuryLite Cots are up for grabs.

They are used, but in great shape. They have a little dirt on the mesh itself from being used, but otherwise no isssues.

These are incredibly comfortable for what they are, and a huge upgrade in my opinion over any of the backpacking pads I have used in the past. I 6'2" and 215lbs and a side sleeper and these are more then up for the task. My only gripes would be that they are white (which doesn't make a lot of sense for camping if you ask me) and sometimes the side poles can hang-up in the holes when sliding them into place. Well worth the gripes however.

Thermarest now sells these in sizes; Regular / Large / X-Large. My cots measure 25-3/4" Wide x 74-1/2" Long (mesh is folded in 1/2 length wise in the picture below)

Specs can be found here; http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/cots/luxurylite-mesh-cot/product

$300 firm and I'll cover shipping. I can also meet someone in the Seattle area for local pick-up. I'm not interested in splitting these up, or in trades at this time. Thanks for looking! Please use PM to contact. Cheers!

IMG_3415.jpgIMG_3417.jpgIMG_3418.jpg

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Explorer
These are super comfortable!

Handy to have around & not just for camping, I use one for guests and sometimes when I travel - more comfortable than a couch. My thick thermarest is almost as comfortable, but not quite.

GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998