These woulkd make GREAT fenders!!!

Rbertalotto

Explorer
How about two of these for fenders on an AT trailer........

s7_523561_imageset_01

And they are on sale.......

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...n/common/search/search-box.jsp.form23&Go.x=24

bucketosudz

Explorer
I like your way of thinking! I think the idea would be really practical, but might be rendered useless if you were to dent it or something similar.

Rbertalotto

Explorer
No different than denting any other trailer body part.

I even like how they are angled at the bottom for more clearance on a tight trail.

I wish I needed another AT trailer, I'd buy a set!

Tight_wad

Adventurer
I did some searching for just the thing, and came up empty. All I kept finding was the partial ones. These would have been great, and I would have considered doing these if I would have seen them about a week ago, but now, I am pushing past the point on no return on my setup.

But yet is it too late?

Tight_wad

Adventurer
Reviews are nice, but a lot of times the are one sided. People are quicker to trash then to praise. I like to read them, but then I want to see and decide myself.

telwyn

Adventurer
Will they open?

Wonder if there is enough clearance for the lid to open if you use this as a fender? Looks like it's designed to sit on top of a wheel wheel in a truck bed where the clearance isn't an issue, but I could be wrong...

loki646

Observer
Wonder if there is enough clearance for the lid to open if you use this as a fender? Looks like it's designed to sit on top of a wheel wheel in a truck bed where the clearance isn't an issue, but I could be wrong...

I was thinking the same thing, but it might easily be solved by using a 1" extension using 1" x 1" square tubing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger