Thinking about selling, Whats a good price? Pics added

ColdRunner

I have a 1996 SR5 4runner
4x4
5 speed
3.4l with 133,xxx miles (timing belt & water pump done 108,xxx and newer clutch)
e-locker with mod
Toy tech ultimate 3" lift
Kelly Safari TSR Tires 285x75x16 / Pro Comp Series 52 Wheels (16x8 5.25”backspace)
Outdoor Logic front bumper

I am thinking about selling what is it worth?

The lift, wheels/tires are less the 2 months / 1000 miles old.

Attachments

• 4runner003.jpg
    4runner003.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 4runner002.jpg
    4runner002.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

ywen

Explorer
whatever kbb says + some extra $$ for the additional stuff you have on it and hope you get lucky with someone who values the extra upgrades and is willing to pay above kbb for it..

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
The fact that it's a 5 speed with the E-locker is a bonus that will add some value.

Go over to http://www.t4r.org and there are lots of people there looking for 5 speed 4runners that are having trouble finding them.

J-man

Adventurer
show us some pics. in this community (offroad) like pirate board, yotatech, tacomaterritory, etc.... you could prob get close to $7k - $7.5k for it - theyre a dying breed. I'd do a listing on ebay & all the other sites mentioned above. good luck

nemike81

Observer
I just sold my 97 bone stock limited 4runner with 140k the first day I had it on denvers craigslist for 6k. If I didn't need to sell it quickly I think I could have gotten 7 for it. I would not let that one go for any less than 8. Thats a nice looking 4runner!

shovelbill

Observer
i never really looked at the 4runner as a capable vehicle before. i'll bet that's as reliable as they make em too. if my ol' lady's Jeep was closer to death i'd snatch that up. and that's coming from a die hard K5 loving guy. good luck with your sale. what gears does she have?

J-man

Adventurer
after seeing the pix, if it really is in as good of shape as it looks (inside/outside/engine) + no rust, then in the 8k range is not out of the question. I bought my 98 with 130k 5spd 4x4 in 2008 for $8,500 - and it was in great shape - but completly stock.

ColdRunner

Thanks, the inside is clean, it does need a new arm rest on the center console (cracked) and a new rear cup holder probably pick those up one of these days, other then that in good shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears