Thinking of selling gen 3 but not sure on price

1morebike

Adventurer
I'm thinking of selling 2003 limited sometimes life takes turns and things have to go. I'm honestly not sure what to ask for it. Here is quick run down

I'm technically the tired owner but the first was a little old lady that bought it and had for a few months then realized and returned it. The second owner bought it and had it till 3 years ago. It's got a great history regular maintenance and repairs. When bought it at 130,000 I changed all the fluids using Mitsubishi fluids. And rotella t6 oil. The truck currently has 158,000. Last summer I had old man emu heavy springs and shocks put on it. It's still running the stock size Cooper at3 tires and they have about 1/2 the tread left. The timing belt was do at 100,000 and is coming up. Nothing wrong with it the check engine light is on and I just don't feel like tracking it down. The driver seat has rip but other then that it's pretty solid. It's spent it life in Washington state so no rust. I'm thinking $5,000 but that might be high. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks

1morebike

Adventurer
Thanks. The paint is great and zero rust. I listed on Craigslist list for $5000 and immediately got emails. I hate to get rid of it but life....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger