This is a deal, right? ARB 37-QT for $550 CAD

carbon60

Explorer
A distributor in Canada seems to be clearing their inventory and is selling ARB model 10800352, the 37-QT fridge, for $550. I'm pretty this is a really excellent deal, what am I missing? :Wow1:

MTSN

Explorer
Is it legit? The site looks a little suspect and there's little info about the company or details...

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Ouipak is a good company and they no longer carry ARB products so I guess Tony is clearing out his stock. I got a great deal on a couple of camp chairs a month or so back. Ouipak is the CDN Baja rack dealer too.

tweeek

Observer
I bought a 50qt ARB from OUIPACK a few months ago, also part of the clearing out. Great guys to deal with. Their website sucks, call them, they will take care of you

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

carbon60

Explorer
Well, actually getting the item to me is proving difficult. Paid for the order on June 20th and it looks to be arriving tomorrow. New summer staff, UPS mixup, delays, etc. Since they don't really answer the phone, the email back and forth can be rather inefficient.

I'm leaving for a 4-night trip tomorrow! :Wow1:

A.

carbon60

Explorer
The fridge was delivered a few minutes after I was past the point of no return on my trip. :mad:

Hopefully, I'll be testing it out this weekend.

A.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12