This site is awesome!

JWall

I bought my 2005 Frontier LE used about a year and a half ago because I thought it was a gorgeous and capable vehicle with all the options I really wanted. A few days ago I stumbled across this site, and wow, I've been devouring build threads like crazy! I'm almost sad to say I haven't made any real modifications yet, but after seeing Mark's almost identical (sans awesome gear) frontier, I think I may have planned out my spare earnings well into next year. Can't wait to get this thing trail ready!

P7290015.jpg

A (possibly?) interesting side note, this is my third nissan truck. It's creeping up toward 100k miles and I'm a little hesistant to sink so much cash into it, but if the reliability of my 720 and hardbody has anything to say, I think the innards will hold up just fine for some good years of adventuring.

:coffeedrink:

Looks like this is a great community!

Last edited:

JWall

Thanks guys! I really like the vibe of this place, very friendly. I'm thinking my first mod will be a mild lift, probably the PRG spacer setup, followed shortly by some much more aggressive rubber. I'm not looking to take on any really technical terrain. I drove the crap out of my last truck, a 2001 taco, and it was hurting pretty bad when I finally traded it in. Time to be a little more responsible :sombrero: Looks like the debit card will be getting some frequent use.

This is the fronty's predecessor
P6060010.jpg

mcm4090

Explorer
I'm thinking my first mod will be a mild lift, probably the PRG spacer setup, followed shortly by some much more aggressive rubber.

If you look around some of the Frontier and Xterra sites you can find used 2.0 coilovers for about $400.

silentsamurai

Explorer
to give you an idea, but im sure you've seen them. I've got the spacer lift 3" with 33" mickey tompson MTX's. This is how she sits today.

truck2.jpg

Enjoy the truck. This site's gonna put a hurting on your wallet for sure :)

Adam

proto

Adventurer
One really nice thing about this place: whatever crazy idea you come up with, someone here has already done it! (And taken pictures, written it up, listed all the problems, and how to fix them.) ExPo is a great resource, and you're headed for a fun time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior