those of you looking for a rear drawer system.

ABBB

Any rattles? Heard from a few with ADGU drawers that they aren’t totally quiet.

Haven’t heard anything about rattles but GD THE PRICE!!!! I know quality materials and craft deserve a premium and there’s no way I’m dropping that kind of coin on a drawer or drawer system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Haven’t heard anything about rattles but GD THE PRICE!!!! I know quality materials and craft deserve a premium and there’s no way I’m dropping that kind of coin on a drawer or drawer system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah, you think that price is bad, check out the Trekboxx Alpha. Granted, it's likely the absolute best drawer system out there for these trucks.

sn_85

Observer
Any rattles? Heard from a few with ADGU drawers that they aren’t totally quiet.

I love the functionality of my ADGU drawer and platform but can attest to this, they aren’t totally rattle free or quiet. I’ve had to chase down a few rattles and have fixed a few of them but even in the closed locked position they will squeak and rattle a bit. I’ve contacted the guys at ADGU about this and they’ve helped out on a few of the issues. They’ve been helpful but next time I’m in Denver I’ll need to stop by their shop and show them the issue. Kind of a PITA to trouble shoot things online or via phone.

zimm

Expedition Leader
I’ll probably get flack, but I can get by with plastic totes- especially for that price… for me I like the area cleaned out as well when I done traveling
PFFT.... thats because totes and duffels under a deck are what experienced travelers use. Drawer systems cost you 40% of the space under the deck. Holosun optics, and an orange charging handle say all you need to know about taking advice from this guy.

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
I like totes and duffles but have also really come to like adding this setup over the last couple of years.
IMG_0510.jpg

Paired with totes and duffles in the wasted spaces above the wheel wells, this system has worked super well for me, my wife, and our toddler. The bottom right drawer stays full of diapers and wipes and such and the leftover room in the back provides plenty of space for diaper changes. When we travel, we add labels to each drawer so everything is easy to find without digging. All dedicated camping gear stays on the trailer.
Also, it weighs nothing, costs less than $50, doesn't rattle one bit, can be swapped between vehicles, and can be packed in the house and carried out to the car.

19mystic96

Only $70 for this?! I'll take 4 please!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior