Thoughts on the Littleguy T@B outback

rlynch356

Defyota
Thought i would start this...

Family of 4, usually have 2 of us camping (3 soon as my 6 year old loves it too and is getting good on the trail with following directions if you know what i mean).

I am really looking at this as a main base camp for mostly light trail (off trail camp sites) and events.
It's not a go anywhere trailer i realize but thats fine as we have an Oz tent right now which is great.

there are some cheesy things about it, the roof rack is off the back, the front box/platform is a joke and would need to be replaced with something full width to double battery capacity and provide for possibly more propane storage.

On the plus side it has a bathroom (i have girls) and would be warm in the winter compared to the Oz tent, and allow for inside dinning which is nice.
It does have a reasonable amount of ground clearance at least enough for most trails local to me and possibly some of the more interesting ones where no one camps. And at 1800 lbs i could pull it in the Defender 90 (v8 NAS).

This is not for international travel but regional and potentially longer distance "Events" of 2-20 days

anyone have one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman