Thread closed.

PSea

just got this:
looks very well designed and rugged. also comes w/ a second bag inside it. very nice.

broncot

Check Facebook marketplace, there are a couple there in the Northeast slightly used. I got a new one for $40.
9495f7a00d5eddbc4a9a97330cedf049.jpg

Sent from my BBE100-5 using Tapatalk

Yo. If you are putting it on a truck tail gate you should look at the Adventure Trail Gear bag, the dude designed it for tailgates so when you put the gate down you can swing it out and still use it... I had a Trasharoo before I bought this trail gear bag and with the trasharoo, I had a long weekend and filled the trasharoo with beer cans, accidently dropped the tailgate and it put a bunch of dents in the tailgate.

Last edited:

Frisman

Observer
Yo. If you are putting it on a truck tail gate you should look at the Adventure Trail Gear bag, the dude designed it for tailgates so when you put the gate down you can swing it out and still use it... I had a Trasharoo before I bought this trail gear bag and with the trasharoo, I had a long weekend and filled the trasharoo with beer cans, accidently dropped the tailgate and it put a bunch of dents in the tailgate.
Nice bag. Mine goes on the spare tire.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
The trick to making any bag like this to last is to only use it on trips.
After a trip , wash the bag with soap and water and get all the dust off.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
BOTH SOLD- Thanks Portal!!

Have two brand new ones, though a little dusty from hanging in the shop, with original logo:

Attachments

• U+cKqCYHSWa12xqz0cUSqQ.jpg
    U+cKqCYHSWa12xqz0cUSqQ.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Lagunitas

tried the trasharoo it’s a large bag good for fire wood but with most fire bans I later switched and bought SJK pack a bit smaller but I like the tighter fit. just suggesting you another option.

Attachments

• F1E5B49B-E046-4E8D-9C10-873E37C4491D.jpeg
    F1E5B49B-E046-4E8D-9C10-873E37C4491D.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 56

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998