Thrift store find

njsjeep

Observer
Found a gas grill today at the thrift store for $12.00. The pictures are after about a half hour of cleaning, it was quite a mess. None of the parts are missing and the regulator seems to work. I plan to do some more cleaning and test it out when I have time.

Attachments

• grill1.jpg
    grill1.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 117
  • grill2.jpg
    grill2.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 81
  • grill3.jpg
    grill3.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 77

cruisertoy

Explorer
Great find. Every time I come home from the thrift store or from the dump with something cool my wife says "What is someone stored Nuclear Waste in that". That said i usually some home with more than I drop off.

PAToyota

Adventurer
I've been eyeing one similar to that at Lowes, but can't bring myself to spend the $90 they want for it... Nice find - you suck! :D

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Good find....
now why don't the thrift stores around here ever have stuff like that ...

Because you are not in Colorado. Lots of people in Colorado with the money to be able to afford to toss something like that. Heck rich people throw away nice things, you just have to be in the place to get it when they put it down.

Nice find, would not mind having something like that myself.

:)

ryguy

Adventurer
Thats identical to a grille I bought at lowes a couple months ago. Not the same logo though. Beats the 60 bones I paid for mine.

seanz0rz

Adventurer
my friend found that exact stove in a pawn shop a few years back! its a great lil' cooker, and perfect for camping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears