Tie downs, turnbuckles, and a dolly w/tow bar (truck camper setup) in MA

doctorit

Adventurer
Changed our camping strategy; sold the slide-in truck camper and traded the big 3/4 ton truck for a smaller, more expedition-capable midsize. As such, I'm basically offering up every little bit of truck camper gear that was leftover. Prices are basically nominal, and realistically, this is for locals; this is all pretty heavy stuff where the shipping costs would out-value the actual parts!

1) Set of Torklift frame-mounted tie downs for a 2010 Ford F250 (although I'm sure it'll fit a slew of years, and F350 as well), front and rear. Torklift part #'s: F2012 and F3004. These are in good condition. The frame-mounted portion has some surface rust and paint peeling, but nothing major. The attachment points were always stored with the camper when not in-use, so they are cleaner. $80

2) *SOLD* Set of 3 Torklift Springload XL turnbuckles. One was cross-threaded on my very last day of camper ownership (figures, they were perfect for 2+ years!). $20*SOLD*

3) camper cart: Repurposed

4) Bolt-on tow bar - relatively inexpensive model, from Harbor-Freight (if I recall). Used to pull the camper around when on the dolly. $40

Photos:

IMG_1131-L.jpg

IMG_1132-L.jpg

IMG_1137-L.jpg

Last edited:

doctorit

Adventurer
PM replied, turnbuckles sold. I also repurposed my cart, so just the tie-downs and the tow-bar remain. If you pay shipping, I'll box either of those up and send via UPS ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12