Tierkloof 4x4 Trail - Cape Town - Western Cape - South Africa - Montero/Pajero & Jeep XJ

Hi Guys!

Just completed a little trip to what is now one of my favourite local trails, here's the vid:

A little longer, a little more epic, this Extended Cut of our recent adventure to the outrageously amazing Tierkloof 4x4 Trail takes an indepth look at one of THE most beautiful and challenging 4WD trails within the vicinity of Cape Town. A trail that has beauty and equally abundant 4WD/4x4 obstacles, you are left picking your jaw up off the floor, and your heart beating from adreneline!

Go get yourself a cold one from the fridge, sit back, and enjoy a scenic tour of some of the Western Cape of South Africa's best mountain ranges, while traversing some of the most technical four wheeling driving we've done. Brad with his unstopable Jeep Cherokee 4.0, myself and Jason in the trusty Mitsubishi Pajero, we pushed ourselves and our vehicles, and were rewarded with nature at its finest.

We will be making a Pure 4WD shortened version in the coming weeks, just of the obstacles and driving, stay tuned for that! I literally cannot wait to go back there! I will be taking the family, making use of their fantastic CAMPING spots and facilities, and enjoying an extended stay! https://www.facebook.com/Tierkloof-4x...
Trail Rating:
5/5 - 4X4 Offerings
5/5 - Scenery, Views and Venue
4/5 - Difficulty depending on route and obstacles chosen
Our personal highest review yet!
Stay tuned for more Symmetry 4WD Missions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman