Tiger Class "C" Extreme Motorhome

Lutzy48

Here's a recent photo of my Tiger taken in the Great North Woods (Northernmost) Region of New Hampshire.

Attachments

• Tiger in Dummer Meadow.JPG
    Tiger in Dummer Meadow.JPG
    565.6 KB · Views: 1,389

OVRLND

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0017
Yes, that is a VERY nice rig. As nice as any Sportsmobile that I have been looking at recently.

haven

Expedition Leader
The Tiger CX units I've seen are nicely equipped inside,
with construction details that seem superior to
Sportsmobile, IMO.

Chip Haven

Lutzy48

I can't compare my Tiger to a Sportsmoblie as I have never seen one up close. I can say I am quite pleased with my Tiger's interior. :elkgrin:

Here's a few interior photos.

Attachments

• AELs Tiger CX - 3.JPG
    AELs Tiger CX - 3.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 840
  • AELs Tiger CX - 6.JPG
    AELs Tiger CX - 6.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 763
  • AELs Tiger CX - 9.JPG
    AELs Tiger CX - 9.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 740

Lutzy48

No rear seat, but the couch is set up for two passengers. The company, Provan, that builds these will work with you a bit on mods. A person recently had a third seat added behind the passenger seat. Lots of photos of other Tigers can be seen at the Tiger group on Yahoo.

suntinez

Explorer
Here's a few pics of my Tiger which is the GT version, based on a 2005 astrovan. Technically I think that makes mine a class “B”, whatever. Not the same as the cool CXs based on a 4WD truck platform, but shares a similar floorplan and construction. Those CXs, especially the new ones, sure are nice.

And here's a link to the Tiger usergroup on yahoo.

Kirk Creek CG:
TigeratKirkCreek.jpg

Zion NP:
TigerinZionNP.jpg

Avila beach concert parking:
tigeratavilabeach.jpg

Tunnel log in Sequoia NP:
Tonithrulog.jpg

Ironduff

Observer
My nearly stock '06 ("Loafer's Glory") in a 'campsite' outside Grand Canyon NP, in Kaibab NF. Just a free flat spot to fix an quick & easy supper (baked spud with fixin's) in the microwave, and crash out.... sooo much nicer than wondering what kind of neighbors I'd have a CG, or wanting to leave early in the AM but worrying about waking them.

34i00lt.jpg

Jim H.

Last edited:

Lutzy48

Jim,

What tires are you running on your Tiger. I am not very impressed the stock Continentals on my Ford.

Alan

Ironduff

Observer
Alan, They're Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grades.... upsized from OEM 245 Bridgestone Vsteel's to these in 265. They don't track as well as the OEMs, but aren't really bad. Costy, but quiet. Haven't had they into real sloppy stuff, but they're impressive on steep dirt. Ride is a bit bouncy, but I suspect that's my Bilsteins being overpowered by the weight.

In this size, it looks like the tire this truck was designed for....

Jim H.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger