Tiger for Sale

ed604

Adventurer
There is a sale pending on the tiger and I don't mean to imply otherwise, but a sale is never fully done until the money changes hands. I learned that one the hard way LOL!

Ed

864x4rv

Observer
Great looking rig. I just bought a Serro Scotty based on the 1995 Dodge 3500 cummins, auto and 4x4. 25 feet and it drove like a dream from seattle to san diego and averaged 16.5 mpg! Any advice on increasing the performance of the 160 hp diesel? The motor and transmission are bone stock. the rig was owned by an older couple that babied it for the last 17 years.

Good luck with the sale.

ed604

Adventurer
Great looking rig. I just bought a Serro Scotty based on the 1995 Dodge 3500 cummins, auto and 4x4. 25 feet and it drove like a dream from seattle to san diego and averaged 16.5 mpg! Any advice on increasing the performance of the 160 hp diesel? The motor and transmission are bone stock. the rig was owned by an older couple that babied it for the last 17 years.

Good luck with the sale.

I think the best thing from my research is to install a larger fuel plate. You could look at BD diesel for that. It will give you a noticeable jump and, as long as you don't go with one too big, It shouldn't blow up the transmission. I am not an expert but, from all I have read the auto transmissions are the weak point in the drive train.

Ed

4x4kayaker

Observer
Let me know if sale falls through, with your original registration paperwork from the USA, I might just bring this rig back across the boarder to WA State. Anyone know if you still have to pay import duty on an original USA rig or is it exempt?

hrududu

Adventurer
Sold???

Can you confirm if the 'sale pending' went through? Looking for one and would like to know for sure if yours has sold.
Thanks!

ed604

Adventurer
The sale on the Tiger has now completed. The tiger has found a new owner who is a member on the portal.

I hope to see lots of pictures here of all the future journeys.

Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger