Tire Carrier

Seeitall

I have a 2004 E-350 Super Duty and I'm asking if anyone has used the Wilco tire carrier, or a similar style. I don't want to replace my bumper at this time.

lostwolfak

Seeitall, I've had the hitchgate solo for two years and it's a solid unit that works very well for our purposes. Actually, this is the second one since the first was bent up when someone rear ended us back in May and we got a replacement. Full swing allows the van doors to open to 90 degrees and the integrated receiver does great with a hitch haul. My only improvement suggestion would be for wilco to offer a left-hand swing on the XL model. Also, for what it's worth, the manufacture/shipping/customer service side is challenging. On both units, I had to call for status updates since no one bothered to proactively email or call, and it still took about 6 weeks to receive.

Trikebubble

Adventurer
I have the Hitchgate offset model on my Tundra. It was exactly what I was looking for and has done it's job without any complaints. The offset model will swing out all the way to the right, if you have a tailgate you can still open it no problem. 37354288_10155380563101637_96823934539792384_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179