TJ Front bumper ideas

Rubicon4URE

Adventurer
I want to build a custom, strong front bumper for my TJ i need some ideas. Materials and tools are not a issue(except a tube bender). Let me know what yall think.

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Seems to me you have to decide a couple things... do you want improved approach angles via a stubby, do you want more protection from a full length, do you want a built in winch mount, is light weight more important?

Decisions, decisions...

Rubicon4URE

Adventurer
A good place for the lights to be mounted on the bumper so they would be protected from getting ripped off by a tree or a tow strap. Never know what could happen. Want to be prepared.

Rubicon4URE

Adventurer
Anybody have any dimesions or blue prints for a homemade stinger? I want to tie it in to my modified stock bumber, yes i know stock bumpers are not that strong but im going for looks and will probably strengthen it with some gussets! I will either be welding it on or i would prefer to bolt it on where my tow hooks mount. I like the smitty built src stinger and would like to know the dimension and materials from that. I also have a add on accessory bull bar that i can modify its brackets for the stinger. Any help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman