Tom Lowe's Timescape official trailer.. JAW Dropping

HumphreyBear

Adventurer
Another Tom Lowe fan! He is the absolute master of composition and time lapse, isn't he, and yes, it is a sensational trailer. I actually downloaded the music score from the composers web site along with some other (free) tracks and listen to it periodically. For those with better graphics capabilities there is a 2.5k version (slightly higher than 1080/Full HD) trailer on Lowe's vimeo web site which is free to download (and a 4k version on youtube if you have a hardcore GPU which can play that size but the 4k stuff I've seen on youtube is compressed to the point of being crappy).

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I hope he makes a small fortune from his efforts...but not quite enough where he stops making them :)

ywen

Explorer
Not sure if everyone followed his production notes.. but the driving timelapse shots you see in the trailer were achieved by driving at 5-10 miles per hour with the camera suctioned onto the windshield.. doing this for a few hours...!

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
That was the first thing I noticed and questioned. I would have thought that because of how clear and still the mountains were, he would have had the camera mounted on some sort of Gyro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998