Tour de Canada part deux

unkamonkey

Explorer
If I'm in bear country I'm packing something on my hip but I have never had to use whatever I had on my hip. I don't want to kill anything anyway and I've had a bear within 4' of me. It just wanted to get to the next trashcan.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
If I'm in bear country I'm packing something on my hip but I have never had to use whatever I had on my hip. I don't want to kill anything anyway and I've had a bear within 4' of me. It just wanted to get to the next trashcan.

I am unfortunayly not licensed to carry firearms....:Wow1:

unkamonkey

Explorer
I am unfortunayly not licensed to carry firearms....:Wow1:
This is an open carry state so I could walk around anywhere with a pistol on my hip. I don't. I've never felt the need for them in town. My neighbor and his son have concealed carry permits. He used to be anti gun until the kids showed up. Everybody over there knows how to shoot now and there is at a few shotguns around. Laura got one for her last birthday
I'm not the gun nut like my brother is but I could hold my own in the Zombie attacks.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
This is an open carry state so I could walk around anywhere with a pistol on my hip. I don't. I've never felt the need for them in town. My neighbor and his son have concealed carry permits. He used to be anti gun until the kids showed up. Everybody over there knows how to shoot now and there is at a few shotguns around. Laura got one for her last birthday
I'm not the gun nut like my brother is but I could hold my own in the Zombie attacks.

I live in Canada. The laws are different here...:Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman