Tour de Canada part deux

unkamonkey

Explorer
If my memory is correct that is a P3 Panzer or panther in English. Why aren't you in there driving it as the gunman is making loud noises behind you?

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
If my memory is correct that is a P3 Panzer or panther in English. Why aren't you in there driving it as the gunman is making loud noises behind you?

The German tanks were numbered 1 to 4, then they started with cat names. The first being the tiger (1) first produced in 1942 and then the Panther produced from 1943, and then the King Tiger or Konigtiger (tiger 2, produced from 1944 untill the end of the war. And yes I would give anything to ride in one of these tanks but because there is only 1 or 2 operating versions oy each tank left in the world that kind of ride is reserved for diplomats, generals, and other big brass. I dont believe I have reached that clasification yet....:ylsmoke:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
This is a Panzer 2 used at the start of the war to give you an idea of the size differance...

Ar2PEUd.jpg

A huge diferance in the space of 4 years!:Wow1:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Just have a look at this....

Rz0Dnk5.jpg

Now thats a tank barrel that wants to kill...:Wow1:

Attachments

• DSCF3723.jpg
    DSCF3723.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
And this is the British tank....

r1gpcqU.jpg

that the Panther met on the battlefield. No wonder the alies feared the Tiger and Panther tanks....:Wow1:

ripperj

Explorer
These areas are pretty dope! I am certain that the way it would work a better way of exploring things and keeping it all helpfully reasonable is one thing that goes ahead.
For keeping things exciting all these places can possible be working for the amazing impact that it has.[/

I agree... wait..... what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior