Toyota mechanic Los Angeles

rbutler

whats up guys, need some work done on my 1998 toyota 4runner. Had a great shop in the bay area but I am down in LA now and am having a hard time finding a recommendation for a good mechanic that knows these generations of trucks. I even talked to TLC 4x4, Jay I believe, said they had a mechanic that knew these engines (5vz-fe 3.4) really well but just left their shop :/. It's a misfire on cylinder 3, could be fuel injector problems, spark plugs, or an another electrical issue. Let me know or direct me to the right place please!

Cheers,
Reese

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

98WhiteT4R

Adventurer
whats up guys, need some work done on my 1998 toyota 4runner. Had a great shop in the bay area but I am down in LA now and am having a hard time finding a recommendation for a good mechanic that knows these generations of trucks. I even talked to TLC 4x4, Jay I believe, said they had a mechanic that knew these engines (5vz-fe 3.4) really well but just left their shop :/. It's a misfire on cylinder 3, could be fuel injector problems, spark plugs, or an another electrical issue. Let me know or direct me to the right place please!

Cheers,
Reese

View attachment 302263

View attachment 302264

YotaMasters in Corona

Japanese Car Specialties in Mission Viejo

I haven't used them personally but they are recommended by others on T4R.org that live in that area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman