Toyota Tacoma ALUMINESS Rear Bumper

NAV_OPS

Selling an ALUMINESS rear bumper system: $1100

Aluminum construction, Durable high grade aluminum.

Fits Tacomas from 2001 to 2004

Pictures below shows attached to a 2003 Tacoma

LOCATION of bumper: San Diego, CA

No cutting required - direct fit to exisitng bumper attachment points

Reason why I'm selling this awesome bumper system, is that I'm changing the configuration of my Tacoma

Features:
As shown, two (2) swing out arms
Left side swing arm: storage box, door opens iin downward position forming a table (ideal for camping stove), door is lockable
Right side swing arm: fuel holder (Rotopax), Total 3 Fuel Paxs can be held secured/locked

Also included: third swing arm: tire holder (left side - in placement of the locking storage box)

When both swing arms are closed, you only need a pad lock to secure (lock) the swing arms from being inadvertently opened

The main bumper is a storage box as well, with a integrated locking cover. Designed into the main bumper are two (2) rigid lights for additional backup lighting and a rear camera

Includes the following:
1 - main bumper
3 - swing arms (storage box, fuel holder, spare tire holder)
3 - Rotopaxs (all Fuel)
2 - rigid lights (spot)
1 - backup camera

Color: powder coated silver (main bumper), black (swing arms)

Even though the main bumper is silver, it can be re-powder coated to a different color (I can supply you a name of a good company to do that)

This entire bumper system is in Excellent condition, no scratches, no, dents.

Asking: $1100

ALUMINESS price is $1950 (does not include storage box, fuel holder configuration, lighting setup, extra swing arm (tire holder), camera w/mount

Please in order to save your time and mine, only serious inquiries need to answer, NOT looking for trades, No Tattoo offers, No PayPal, No Tire Kickers, and No Shipping (must be able to pick up or arrange to be picked up)

Please include your phone number and you'll get an immediate response

Thanks for looking

Rear_Bumper_20.jpgRear_Bumper_21.jpgRear_Bumper_22.jpgRear_Bumper_23.jpgRear_Bumper_24.jpgRear_Bumper_25.jpgRear_Bumper_26.jpgRear_Bumper_27.jpgRear_Bumper_28.jpg

Last edited:

stclair

Adventurer
Why can't I get one of these for my 1st Gen Tundra? Nice bumper, if I could make it work, I'd be buying it. GLWS!

petey8405

Still Got it?

I realize its been a few months, but that looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Do you still have it?
707 328 5320

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger