Trail list idea..

Momrocks

Adventurer
So we are not Poseur's if we didnt take it there?

I don't think it's posing. It is a unique vehicle with interesting history even if some of it wasn't yours. Owned and operated by the craftsman that created it. It is like owing one of Gary Fisher's Mt Bikes, not just a Gary Fisher, but his. If you owned a Camel Trophy LR, wouldn't you paint it sandglow and put the drivers name and flag on it? I sure would. You can always go low key like an engraved plaque (with plenty of blank spaces for the future) with places and dates. Nice way to document the rig's history if you ask me.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Well, in the end i didn't feel right putting down places we didn't go. So i didn't put any that i haven't personally been to or ran. It's all places we've been regardless if it's a small town, trail or a landmark. If it's on the list it was memorable.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I have wanted to find one of the old 1950's/1960's style deal with the blank States and then when you visit a state, you get a cool vintage sticker that shows that State's attractions. Just haven't found one yet.
My grandparents had one on their Airstream back in the day.

Love your decal though! Too cool!

Dendy

SAR_Squid79

Explorer

These are all the places i've been with or without Yosh/Dixie and with or without the LC and AT.

:ylsmoke:

...Very cool - I like it!
I have thought about doing something similiar, but I don't want (I'm too lazy) to have to be changing it all the time.

Last edited:

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
What do you guys think of this idea..

Since that trailer we just aquired was rented out and Mario owned it for many many miles.... i was thinking it would be neat to put a list of places the trailer has been on the back tailgate?

The only drawback.. is that we cannot say 'we' personally have taken it... but i still think it would be neat.

here's what Mario sent me so far..

John Bull, several times
Rubicon, twice
Baja, at least halfway down, six times
Camino Del Diablo
Mojave Trail
Death Valley & environs, too many times to count
Poison Spider Mesa
Hell’s Revenge
Pyramid Lake, NV
And numerous other trails that I don’t know the names of in CA, NV, AZ, UT, MT, WY, OR, WA, Baja, Alberta and British Columbia

What do you all think?

Then we would add our trips to it as we go. Kind of like one of those USA map things.. but a list of trails instead.

You just gave me an idea for my Power Wagon.. mind if I steal your idea too??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears