Trailer Designs and Concepts

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Trailer Mods, (Dendy?)

Would it be possible to create a separate sticky for trailer designs and concept drawings? I have several I'd like to throw out there, as I'm sure others do as well? This (in my case) would be google Sketch Up stuff, but I know there's a bunch of cool paid programs as well.

Just a thought..thanks

skibum315

Explorer
I'd love to see this ... I have a couple kicking around. At this point, more conceptual than detailed; but unless & until something of a production level comes along that meets the design criteria that my wife and I would like to see, I'll keep plugging away until one of the sketches gets to a point that I (or more likely some paid fabricator, yet to be determined) feel comfortable starting in on a build.

Though honestly, with as many of the custom build threads as are floating around, the whole "Expedition Trailers" sub forum kind-of seems to fit the bill of what you're talking about; albeit in a slightly unwieldy and hard(er) to search format.

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
I have Sketchup files from my initial drawing, but no place to upload them. I did not draw the trailer or ladder, but the RTT on it I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears