Trailer/Tent Combo

foo.c

Observer
This trailer started out as a M416. It's had a couple of build threads on here and a jeep forum. We've just outgrown it and I've sold my jeep so it doesn't look like we will have a chance to use it anytime soon.

It's pretty much ready to go. Some of the latches and such need to be replaced, and the lid will need to be reinforced if you are going to take it over rough stuff like Big Bend State Park for example.

If you have a JK and a family, it's the perfect addition. It comes with 5 Rubicon takeoff wheels (if you don't want them let me know).

The RTT is a CVT McKinley which was the biggest they made at the time (might still be). It's slightly larger than a king sized bed inside. Only used about 5-6 times and I always let it air out before storing it. The changing room and awning have never been used.

I'm asking 4k, OBO.(I'm willing to split them for the right deal.) Not desperate, but motivated to get some garage space back.

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

foo.c

Observer
So here are the only things wrong with it. These holdings for the latches came loose and allowed the lid to bounce around on our last trip. This let the lid get torqued a little bit and it cracked the weld at the corner.

I never fixed these issues because I was either going to get a new lid fashioned out of steel, or get some platform made that I can lift to whatever height I want. Also I would prefer a side hinge over a front hinge.

It's fully functional. I threw a ratchet strap around and it we finished our trip without any problems.

IMG_2351.jpgIMG_2352.jpgIMG_2353.jpgIMG_2354.jpgIMG_2355.jpg

foo.c

Observer
I'm going to mark this as probably sold, a deal has been worked out, but I want to leave this up here in case it doesn't go through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman