Trailer with Maggiolina AirLand RTT $2750

trodery

I just completed building out this little project but now I am bored with it and have decided to sell!

$2750 OBO
Located in Santa Fe, TX 77510
Call Terry at 713-539-0918

The trailer itself is a 2007 and it's very well built (commercially made), the bed size is 4' x 6'. I purchased the trailer and started the modifications which included...

flipping the axle to give it a lift
new tires (I believe they are 265 70 15)
new lights and wiring harness
new paint
added a toolbox to the tongue
installed a new "deep cycle" marine battery in the box
installed a 700 watt marine inverter
installed a solar charge controller
installed 5 watt solar panel
installed a 110 volt outlet
installed a Maggiolina Airland roof top tent AutoHome Maggiolina—the World's most refined vehicle roof top tents
coated fiberglass roof of tent with Herculiner
the tubes on the sides of trailers are for fishing rods
painted wheels

Jeep019.jpg

Jeep017.jpg

Jeep015.jpg

L1010423.jpg

Jeep023.jpg

Jeep020.jpg

L1010420.jpg

L1010424.jpg

L1010426.jpg

Last edited:

Wander

Expedition Leader
Excuse my dumb question- the RTT is a two person tent?

Nice looking trailer and if it wasn't so far away I be asking to see it tomorrow. Any idea what it would cost to ship to NC? ( or I could come get it and camp/fish my way back home..hmmmm)

Wander

Expedition Leader
Thanks Ray, I knew what RTT means, I was mainly wondering about the size of that one. Looking at the trailer and having been in a Wrangler I'm thinking it has to be a two person as it's not wide enough for three or four(unless it is REALLY cold!).

trodery

Yes Wander, it is a 2 person tent. I don't really have any idea what it would cost to ship but I'm pretty sure it would be less that $650. I hear all the time that you can get a car moved cross country for $650.

But hey, like you said, come on down and camp/fish your way back home :D

trodery

LOL....You guys get together and but the thing :D

I am doing a lot of business travel and am not checking in here very frequently so if you have any questions give me a call at 713-539-0918 and I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

Terry

By the way...if anyone wants a real package deal I'll sell the Jeep and the trailer for $18,500....Both titles are in hand!

alvinrocket

That's an affirmative. I had to get approval from my better half to take a road trip. :smiley_drive:

I think she can't wait to get me out of the rain since I never stop complaining about it. Now I just need to build a pull out rack for my propane coffee roaster and I'll be good.:coffeedrink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78