TransferFlow weighing LARGER replacement tank for GASOLINE 2500/3500 Rams ! !

Users on the hdrams.com forum are reporting that TransferFlow has reached out. TF is seeking feedback from potential customers as its considers building this product.

I love the HD RAM, but we all know that it's weak point is fuel range. Getting a larger tank in the 50 gallon range would be awesome!

I wrote to TransferFlow and added my strong support for the product, but also saying that I believe it is CRITICAL not to sacrifice GROUND CLEARANCE in making this product.

Here is the link to show your support for this product:

Attachments

• TFlow Tank.jpg
    TFlow Tank.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 19

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I have a Transfer Flow system on my 2001 4WD 3500 Chevrolet van. 75 total gallons of fuel load now. Far more fuel than butt can take in the seat.

Tank is located under the rear where the spare tire was located. Ground clearance is great. Worked well for years. Then the electronic tank monitor transfer switch setup went kaput and Transfer Flow no longer supports the repair of the part. Now have a remote pump on a manual switch to transfer fuel from Transfer Flow tank to the original van tank which was how the system was originally setup when electronically controlled.

K9LTW

Used the link to recommend one for the 2500 (Power Wagon) as well. Given my lack of a stock spare, there's a lot of space to play with under there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan