Trasharoo ExPo Group Buy - Round 4!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Group Buy closes at midnight tonight. Send your orders now! Outstanding numbers for this forth round! Thanks for supporting a forum sponsor/vendor and a great and useful product.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
It is the 2nd largest of the four group buys we have held! Thanks everyone! First one was in the 130's if I remember correctly.
Yes, Dave says he has enough in stock to fill all of the orders.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Everyone, please have a little patience. It takes time to process a group buy of this size. Here is how it goes.
Group buy ends on 3/13 - I send Dave the spread sheet of orders. He processes all 97 in his system and sends me back a verified total on Monday 3/16. I cut him a check on Tuesday 3/17 and send priority mail, which he received Thursday 3/19.
Dave sent all bags to the screen printer for on Friday 3/20. Screen printed bags will take about a week to finish.
The remaining NON Logo bags will begin shipping this week!
Group buys are not about receiving the product super fast, you are receiving a generous discount from the vendor and a custom product. Coordinating something like this takes a little more time than just ordering one bag straight from Trasharoo.
Don't worry, you will receive your Trasharoo soon. If we didn't come through before, we wouldn't be on Round 4! Thanks for everyone patience!

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Everyone, please have a little patience. It takes time to process a group buy of this size. Here is how it goes.
Group buy ends on 3/13 - I send Dave the spread sheet of orders. He processes all 97 in his system and send me back a verified total on Monday 3/16. I cut him a check on Tuesday 3/17 and send priority mail, which he received Thursday 3/19.
Dave sent all bags to the screen printer for on Friday 3/20. Screen printed bags will take about a week to finish.
The remaining NON Logo bags will begin shipping this week!
Group buys are not about receiving the product super fast, you are receiving a generous discount from the vendor and a custom product. Coordinating something like this takes a little more time than just ordering one bag straight from Trasharoo.
Don't worry, you will receive you Trasharoo soon. If we didn't come through before, we wouldn't be on Round 4! Thanks for everyone patients!

Sooooo. When are we gonna be getting our (printed) bags?
Just kidding! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle