Tread Lightly Trainer Certification

windy

Observer
Can someone help me with some clarification? I was looking to get my training to become a TLT Cert. Trainer, and when I checked the website to see which trainers are available in AZ to conduct the course it showed only 5 people in ALL of AZ. But I'm pretty sure that is not correct. Isn't our own Scott Brady a Master Trainer? And aren't there some others in this group as well?

Ruffin' It

Explorer
I'm not sure why, but those lists are often incomplete. I'm a Tread trainer and I'm not listed for our area - no idea why.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
if there is any talk of putting a class together let me know as I would like to join in....gotta keep those cubscouts in line :)

windy

Observer
Actually, I never got around to making the point of my initial inquiry. The app. form has a section for "number of individuals interested". Something about needing 10 or more in order to schedule a class.

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
windy said:
Actually, I never got around to making the point of my initial inquiry. The app. form has a section for "number of individuals interested". Something about needing 10 or more in order to schedule a class.

Hi Windy - Jonathan can certify you, and he says if there are some folks out there (does not need to be 10) in AZ who want to do it, we could organize something down here in Tucson.

It would have to be December though!

How soon do you need it?

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
The Tread Trainer 8 hour class is something I would like to do. Is there anyone else in SOCAL that would be interested in taking this class?

windy

Observer
DesertRose said:
Hi Windy - Jonathan can certify you, and he says if there are some folks out there (does not need to be 10) in AZ who want to do it, we could organize something down here in Tucson.

It would have to be December though!

How soon do you need it?

That's great! There's no rush to get it, so December would good. I think we are suppose to be in Tucson sometime in December anyway. I'm sure we could rally some interest and really make it worth Jonathon's time.

(I had to use the word rally b/c I'm having major withdrawals from the Trophy rally.)

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
depending on dates offered I would be up for a "rally" to Tucson and take a tread lightly trainer class...that would fit in perfect with my scout schedule and what we have going on the the spring
thanks Johnathan for the generous offer
I am sure we can find some way to compensate you for your time

articulate

Expedition Leader
1leglance said:
depending on dates offered I would be up for a "rally" to Tucson and take a tread lightly trainer class...that would fit in perfect with my scout schedule and what we have going on the the spring
thanks Johnathan for the generous offer
I am sure we can find some way to compensate you for your time
Ice cold Bass Ale and perhaps one of your cigars might do the job.

I'd like to participate too.

\\'anderer

Adventurer
Andrew Walcker said:
The Tread Trainer 8 hour class is something I would like to do. Is there anyone else in SOCAL that would be interested in taking this class?

My wife and myself are interested. I also have a certified trainer living across the street. I will talk to him this weekend and see if he would be interested in teaching. Would'nt a weekend in Palm Springs would be nice!

Who else in SOCAL is interested? Let me know.

SMD

Adventurer
\\'anderer said:
Would'nt a weekend in Palm Springs would be nice!

I'm very interested, but don't count on my attendance in any class to make the minimum numbers. Timing may be difficult for me due to work commitments... more like a "bonus" attendee.

Stephen

Robthebrit

Explorer
\\'anderer said:
My wife and myself are interested. I also have a certified trainer living across the street. I will talk to him this weekend and see if he would be interested in teaching. Would'nt a weekend in Palm Springs would be nice!

I'm interested, I have been thinking about doing it for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179