TrekboxX Drawer System for 5th Gen 4Runner - finally!!!

TrekboxX

Supporting Sponsor - TrekboxX
Awesome! I will defiantly keep this in mind when I start to upgrade my 5th gen.

Any chance there will be one for the 3rd Gen 4runners?

There may be in the future, but unlikely anytime soon. I let demand dictate the next model. I think the older model owners are less likely to be willing to pay for a higher end product, given the lower cost of entry.

TrekboxX

Damn. Anything for 4th Gen? Those look amazing.
Not yet. Same answer, really. I'm happy to make whatever you guys want! I just need enough demand to cover R&D. Because these are not "modular" (which is why they fit so well) each new model is a lot of work. It unfortunately makes one-offs cost prohibitive. If there is a consensus for a new model, it will magically appear!

:)

Last edited:

funshot

Unfortunately, that fridge will not fit. The interior fridge space is about 19.5" wide x 30.5" deep x 21.5" high. The fridge slide is integrated, so that space is for fridge only.

I realized that I quoted the shipping dimensions. It would fit your slide!

TrekboxX

Hey all! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm running a sale for the next week. I rarely do sales, but to be honest the heat this summer kicked my butt! I'd like to have those of you interested get a system while it's cooler under the welding helmet. Also, since these take a while to build, it avoids the last minute rush builds for a planned summer trip, etc.

Sale will run from Oct. 16th - 23rd. If you want a reminder sign up for my email list and I'll let you know what's going on.

Email list

Also, you can finance the system for 6 months interest free if that's an issue. Details HERE.

Thanks all!
David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78