Trip Reports & Photo Galleries - Finally!!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
So I finally finished up some trip reports from my last few big trips... here they are, enjoy!!!

Arch_Hotel%20084%20%28Small%29.jpg

Arch Canyon, Hotel Rock, Comb Wash and Valley of the Gods - March 22nd-25th, 2007

IMG_0759%20%28Small%29.JPG

TLCA Cruise Moab & U4WDA Kanab Runs - May 2nd-6th, 2007

Great_Basin_May_07%20%2841%29.jpg

Great Basin National Park, Ruby Mountains and the Pony Express Trail - May 25th-28th, 2007

Picture%20022%20%28Small%29.jpg

West Desert Exploration - June 22nd-24th, 2007

Other trip reports & galleries @ Cruiser Outfitters.com

Hope you like them! :D

Last edited:

hattrik21

Adventurer
Desertdude said:
fyi- this link 404 - West Desert Exploration - June 22nd-24th, 2007

If you add .html to the end of the redirected URL it comes up so somewhere thats all they need to do.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Kurt, I really enjoyed the read and photos. Thanks for taking the time to do such thorough write ups.

So you have a D'cab and the white Taco now? I really enjoyed GBNP and the drive up to Wheeler Peak too, very scenic. Now I wish I'd taken time to tour the caves. Your pup looks sleep deprived, maybe you should let it rest more. ;)

And how'd you get a Tacoma to hit 100?

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Great trip reports! looks like all that travelling wears that dog out. he seems to always be sleeping!

cruiseroutfit

kcowyo said:
Kurt, I really enjoyed the read and photos. Thanks for taking the time to do such thorough write ups.

So you have a D'cab and the white Taco now? I really enjoyed GBNP and the drive up to Wheeler Peak too, very scenic. Now I wish I'd taken time to tour the caves. Your pup looks sleep deprived, maybe you should let it rest more. ;)

And how'd you get a Tacoma to hit 100?

I sold the white Tacoma the day before I picked up the red DC. I had actually planned to keep the white one for a while, using it as I have been, and keeping the red DC clean until it is 100% built. However the buyer was super stoked to pick it and ended up buying it complete, winch, hi-lift, cb, and dirty floor mats too boot.

100 mph... supercharger ;)

cruiseroutfit

BajaTaco said:
This is too funny...

CM07_Kanab%20061%20%28Small%29.jpg

That's a lot of work to do all of those reports Kurt. Nice job. :bowdown:

Tom didn't think so... :D

What the pictures don't show is us pushing the porta-pottie just enough to scare him to death. Little brothers are great :costumed-smiley-007

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the trip reports and really appreciate the kind words. I started doing it for my own memory, I'm not much on a journal persay so it made sense to host it along with the pictures. Thanks again!

cruiseroutfit

Nullifier said:
Great trip reports! looks like all that travelling wears that dog out. he seems to always be sleeping!

That because she is going 900 miles per hour when she isn't sleeping... too fast for cameras :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger