Trixter404's 2011 Night Armor Xterra

jhberria

Adventurer
Thanks, Josh. I lost about a 1/2"-5/8", which is about what I expected and also the amount I would have adjusted the coilovers by if it hadn't dropped from the weight.

As far as location for the snorkel install, I'm good either way. If you're down this way, we can do it here (my garage is still a mess btw) or, if you prefer, I can head up to your place. I need to make a trip to Oly anyway.

That height loss isn't bad at all. I suppose that's the benefit of the 650lb springs.

I'm going to be in Chehalis at 9 am Saturday, so I can head your way after that? No issue with the messy garage, hah. If it makes you feel any better.........mine still has our Christmas tree in it. Also, any interest in potentially hitting up Tahuya for a couple hours on Sunday?

Trixter404

Observer
Sounds good. I'd be down for a trip to Tahuya also.

It's funny you mention your Christmas tree...I just cut mine up last weekend so I can throw it in the yard waste bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trixter404

Observer
Snorkel installed.

To drill or not to drill...
Irwm6tU.jpg

Drilled...
3kprEPT.jpg

And done...
sZg7YXl.jpg

Trikebubble

Adventurer
I need to join a snorkel-envy support group. Well that or save up my pennies and buy one. So very cool looking. We live in a summer dust bowl up here, I'm willing to bet a snorkel would help suck in some fresher, less dust laden air. ( yeh, that's how I will sell it to myself.)

Trikebubble

Adventurer
Yes. I know. I've been throwing $$$ at the Xterra all winter and just couldn't squeeze any extra out of the budget without the CFO putting me in a time out corner for awhile. Ha.

Trixter404

Observer
Yes. I know. I've been throwing $$$ at the Xterra all winter and just couldn't squeeze any extra out of the budget without the CFO putting me in a time out corner for awhile. Ha.

Hah!...same here. I just couldn't pass up the deal on the snorkel though!

Trixter404

Observer
'05-'08 grille painted and installed and finally installed the Nissan side window vent visors that I got for Christmas.

FLtnHgu.jpg

KWlpVPK.jpg

jhberria

Adventurer
I'm headed out to the Staircase region on the Peninsula in about an hour to hike the Flapjack Lake Trail and camp in the mountains, then I'll be working my way down the coast tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior