TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

photoman

Explorer
That's freaking sweet then! Gives you the option for larger items if you were staying on road. Pretty awesome looking anyway.

Thanks. My RTT sits over the shell. The rack over the cab works as a porch or shooting platform while doing photography.

photoman

Explorer
Awesome truck. Build thread anywhere? I've looked but can't find one. This is the result I eventually want!

Thanks- sorry for the late response. This thread got buried pretty quickly. No build thread on the truck yet. Still need to fab the front and rear bumpers. Then only other item I might install would be a hot water system. Maybe a build thread can be done somewhere in there.

LongbowMick

Just went through all 44 pages waiting to hear if a '96 T-100 is still for sale. I hope it is.
3.4, 5spd, not sure of the lift but has new 285x75x16, soft shell, and all new front-end parts. Just shy of 200k mi. and very clean looking from the pic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not a member here the way he has set it up.

Thanks guys lots of inspiration here.

LongbowMick

That's the one. I received an e-mail this afternoon.
New steering, suspension parts as well as the other stuff listed.
Couple of dings and a tear on the driver seat and needs new front axle boots.

I asked for some more pics.

PoindexterS

T100 Roof Rack

Anyone have or have seen a permanent mounted roof rack on a T100? I don't want to have a ghetto rigged mount for it. I want to have it be clean and water tight. I really want to know if anyone has adapted a rack/rail system from another vehicle such as 4Runner or Tacoma with roof rails. possibly one from another brand. T100 has no rain gutters or mounting rails and Thule/Yakima do not list mounting feet for it.
thanks.......

LOW50S

Observer
Any of you members with a ARB front bumpers do you have pictures of how they mounted on your factory frame? I am thinking about building one for my 2006 Tundra DC I just am wondering about the mounting situation before I go and plan a bumper build itself

89s rule

Adventurer
Anyone have or have seen a permanent mounted roof rack on a T100? I don't want to have a ghetto rigged mount for it. I want to have it be clean and water tight. I really want to know if anyone has adapted a rack/rail system from another vehicle such as 4Runner or Tacoma with roof rails. possibly one from another brand. T100 has no rain gutters or mounting rails and Thule/Yakima do not list mounting feet for it.
thanks.......

Yakima Q tower and stretch kit. I also had a basket but it never made it onto the T100, used it on my '89 Pickup and it worked great. They all use the same type system, just need different clips to mount up.

I sold my T100, and don't need most of the Yakima stuff, PM me if you are interested.

dyogim

Explorer
Any of you members with a ARB front bumpers do you have pictures of how they mounted on your factory frame? I am thinking about building one for my 2006 Tundra DC I just am wondering about the mounting situation before I go and plan a bumper build itself

If i remember how it was mounted on my friends, it uses the 4 factory locations. I can't recall if the tow hook mounts are used. However, if you plan to build one integrate bumper and tow hook mount locations

LongbowMick

http://rapidcity.craigslist.org/cto/4325087119.html

I bought this T-100 today. Drove it the 2 hours home, no problems.
The wife and I think we're going to like it.

Let the fun begin.

The previous owner put some good work into her already, I'm going to build from there.
One of the first things I'll do when the weather breaks is replace the front axles; the boots are shot.

It doesn't like to cruise much over 70, and we have some pretty good hills on the Interstate that slow her down some, but I'm ok with that.

Blender

Adventurer

WP_20140222_002_zps34bd2068.jpg

jbeck53

http://rapidcity.craigslist.org/cto/4325087119.html

I bought this T-100 today. Drove it the 2 hours home, no problems.
The wife and I think we're going to like it.

Let the fun begin.

The previous owner put some good work into her already, I'm going to build from there.
One of the first things I'll do when the weather breaks is replace the front axles; the boots are shot.

It doesn't like to cruise much over 70, and we have some pretty good hills on the Interstate that slow her down some, but I'm ok with that.

It was nice to meet you, I sure hope you enjoy the truck!

tyv12

Adventurer

IMO they look terrible, they sit way to far out and 4" too low, a lot of modification is needed to look decent I've got pics of mine on this board if ya search had to modify it lots to look proper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears