TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

I know it's all a matter of personal opinion. But, I love my 255/85's. I'm running King coils in the front and they seem perfect. I didn't realize how nice they were until I went down a really rough road with them and could tell the difference. I'm down in Montrose, CO a lot. You should go for a road trip sometime and take a look. :smiley_drive:

Post #304 is how mine looks with 255/85's.

I had to go back and look- I haven't seen too many DC's with that ARB bumper. What do you think of it? Do you have any more pics of how it looks on your truck?

amo292

Adventurer
2008 Toyota Tundra Overlander

Here is My attempt at an overland Rig. No real adventure shots yet but gets the job done. Just added the Rhino Rack sun seeker awning and Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX on TRD wheels. Hope to get out and explore real soon!

Attachments

• IMG_4935.jpg
    IMG_4935.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 1.13.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 1.13.53 PM.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4913.jpg
    IMG_4913.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 73

stevenkasay

New Member of the TundraBirds

I've had a 2006 Toyota Tundra DC for 3 years now and just joined ExPo. Glad to see there are other fellow Tundra fans. Hoping to start my build this summer. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can find one.

MotoDave

Explorer
Finally got some dirt on the new tires this past weekend at the CA Poppy Reserve in Antelope Valley, CA

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00132.JPG

FJR Colorado

Explorer
o9labm.jpg

New rig for me. 2006 Tundra double-cab. Fine AZ truck at 115K miles and zero rust. It's an SR but seems to have a few Limited features. Has nice Bilstein shocks all the way around. Maybe it was a TRD and somebody took the stickers off?

Found a funky topper on CL. Slapped on some Duratracs. Got it blessed by my trusted mechanic and only a few minor things needed attention. Let the games begin...

motochain

Wanderer
Welcome to the DC club FJR! I'm over in Montrose. Still loving my DC after a few years now (except of course the turning radius)!

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
Yeah, they do kind of turn like aircraft carriers... I don't think I will take mine on Black Bear :)

We should plan a Tundrabirds trip that includes Black Bear. Can you imagine the look on folks faces in Telluride when a dozen Tundras show up in Town after completing Black Bear?

FJR Colorado

Explorer
We should plan a Tundrabirds trip that includes Black Bear. Can you imagine the look on folks faces in Telluride when a dozen Tundras show up in Town after completing Black Bear?

I once heard of some guys from Jersey doing it in a 2WD F-150... they had to back it down every other switchback since they could not make the turns

jkce72

Observer
IMGP8599.jpgNORTH FORK CAMPING 010.jpgI'm in. Have had my 2001 Tundra for about a year now, and love it. Ivan Stewart model that's pretty much stock now besides Bilsteins, aal, and 265 Duratracs. couple pics from the woods.

amo292

Adventurer
Guri

What roof rack system is that and how do you have it mounted to support that kind of weight? I have been looking for something similar for awhile now.

Great looking truck by the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger