TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

Forrest51

I have the OME setup on my 06 double cab so if you want to drive mine just come on up. I'm not far from boulder and I'm in north denver quite a bit

Thanks for the offer! If I can clear up my schedule in the near future I might have to take you up on it. I just came across your thread on Tundra Solutions, did you ever end up adding UCAs? Also, did you have the guys at Slee instal your OME kit, and if so was it reasonable? I installed the kit myself on my 02, but at the moment I don't have a place to put my truck on blocks for the day.

huntsonora

Explorer
Thanks for the offer! If I can clear up my schedule in the near future I might have to take you up on it. I just came across your thread on Tundra Solutions, did you ever end up adding UCAs? Also, did you have the guys at Slee instal your OME kit, and if so was it reasonable? I installed the kit myself on my 02, but at the moment I don't have a place to put my truck on blocks for the day.

I put it on with a friend in his garage and I bought my kit from Toytec. I did not buy the UCA's yet but will purchase them in the

Give me a shout if you want to drive it

Drummond

BrianTN

Adventurer
Driving around in this weird white stuff
IMG_7498.JPG

IMG_7492.JPG

BrianTN

Adventurer
Very nice BrianTN, That's how I'm setting up my t-100, I have the softtopper, next is some bumpers

Thanks. I was about to buy a Softopper, but wanted to be able to carry a rack on top, so I built my own soft top. Definitely like the canvas sides more than a hard shell top.

Forrest Thorniley

Here is my new rig. 2015 DC TRD with toytec ultimate 3/1 and 295/75/18 Nitto terra grapplers and flippac camper shell.

16572174210_17861630e6_c.jpg

16758383931_fea11f4d44_c.jpg

Next add will probably be some slee sliders.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
That's funny- the entire truck is barely out, but the replacement grille is already for sale- and pretty reasonably.

Trucks been out for over 6 months now. Price of grill from dealer won't change 5 years from now. If anything prices go up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
Clean truck!

What is the piece of square tubing for under the bed, below the gas filler door?

I believe it was some kind of tie down for a slide in camper that the previous owner had. There is one at the rear, behind the tire as well.

truck3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78