UAV-TD (Urban Assualt Vehicle - tear drop) build

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
Looks great zuk and you did it yourself. Makes working on them down the road a lot easier, knowing exactly where things are and how you want to improve if you do. Your doing a great job man.

Bob

jim65wagon

I thought for sure Bob was going to say you would know how you want to improve the next one. lol

Ha! That's actually where we're at: the design parameters for the second trailer and how to improve from the first one.

Zuk: That's turning out nicely! We had originally thought it unnecessary to insulate the hatch, but now we realize the kitchen gets quite warm with the hatch closed and the sun shining.....good thinking!

silvrzuki77

explorer
Thanks guys for the support. Startin to really enjoy the build now its coming along . I dont know about trailer number two lol.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Well here is this weeks update. My wife was gone with a friend to san fransisco sooo i had tonwork around nap time and spongebob to get into the garage. I got the exterior fully enclosed!
null_zps391368b9.jpg

Also had to trim that driver fender from touching the body and paint it. Getting a bluesea fuse block out of my dads hummer that he doesnt use. Guess Im going to start on the upper galley cabinets. Think I am going to do sliding doors soo i dont have to move stuff of the table top to get to stuff.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Got some more work done today! Got my upper galley most finished. I went with sliding doors im glad i did now i dont have to move stuff off the counter. Still need add a catch just to make sure the stay closed for off road.
null_zpsd059cf49.jpg

null_zps7df34dd1.jpg

Grabbed my old fuse block out of my dads hummer. Guess thats tomorrows project.
null_zpsa4b91a1b.jpg

papaduc

Looking at it with the sliding doors...
You made a wise choice. It should enhance the usability of the space.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

rocrunr

Adventurer
Wow I went a way for a couple of days to the cabin no internet there. You 've been hard at it! Nice choice on the sliding doors. You're sure doing a nice clean job of this build . I see a 2nd trailer in your future with all the design changes. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger