UJOR Build Thread

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Thanks bro,
Ya hella cool of them to take them back.
I have been reading your build thread as well, the Ambo is looking good
Buck

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Now how's it look!
6eta7ahu.jpg

Buck
The Redneck Mexican

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Na its the driveway it slants down which gives it that illusion.
Buck

The Redneck Mexican

derjack

Adventurer
Now how's it look!
6eta7ahu.jpg

Buck
The Redneck Mexican

Hi,

I would say the relatively(!) small looks is caused by the rims design. Rims with a more or less flat front look taller, witch isn't here + the silver details art the ring in the front.

Try to make the all black and take a shot. I guess it looks better and the wheels taller. (maybe with some black dug tape for testing)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
New arrival!!!! (almost, still @ Ford now) We ordered this van for a customer in WA, major build coming up soon!

2014 E350 V10
1507666_700645939954637_1506074617_n.jpg

89s rule

Adventurer
Hi,

I would say the relatively(!) small looks is caused by the rims design. Rims with a more or less flat front look taller, witch isn't here + the silver details art the ring in the front.

Try to make the all black and take a shot. I guess it looks better and the wheels taller. (maybe with some black dug tape for testing)

PlastiDip would work. I have seen those rims a few times and the silver isnt my thing, thought about going PlastiDip to make them all the same color or close.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Chris,

I was on Ford's site yesterday, building a new van. Any suggestions on "must have" options when ordering a new van with the idea of eventually converting to 4x4 with your kit?

Yes! Upfitter switches (they call them "user defined"), aux battery, hi amp alternator, 4.10 LS rear axle, trailer brake controller, 110V plug in dash. Everything else is personal preference like rear AC, seats, radio, etc. If you plan to add bumpers get the "Mid Series" exterior upgrade. It will come like the van above, chrome grille and nice headlights with black bumpers. We just ordered another 2014 this week! This one will be Steel Blue, EB V10. Super excited, I've wanted to do a Steel blue for quite a while. Let me know if you need help with exact option codes/etc.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Ready to go home!

1456505_701141019905129_1831733333_n.jpg

LOTS of work done to this rig as you guys already know. Full DeQuiglification, new UJOR 8" suspension, UJ OnBoard air, UJ rear skid system, UJ rear overload airbags, ARB rear locker, posi up front, Aluminess rear w/UJ 37" tire adapter, 37" Toyo MT's on XD Addict wheels, Warn hubs, UJ front bumper and re worked driveshafts.

Not done..... Full 6.0 upgrade including new head studs & gaskets, oil cooler. Runs smoooooth and strong! I'll shoot a short video tomorrow.

Work on the OneDay conversion continues! Wiring some lights & upfitter switches as well as prepping for the high top installation. Delivery is next week!

1470095_701136249905606_1856643557_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman