UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
It's here!

1901291_729879053697992_1537940241_n.jpg

lndhark

Adventurer
Can you offer any hints as to what the build might include? Or is that a UJOR Exclusive? :wings:

On a somewhat related note, I've been looking as used Chinook Class B's on both gas and 7.3 E-350 chassis. They're sweet! I don't know if they would be as capable as a SMB...I see lots of hangy-down stuff to drag (sewer connection, generator exhaust, etc.).

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Yes, I LOVE the Steel Blue. It's going to look great with the goodies we're adding. Here's a quick run down:

6" lift, Stage 2 D60 w/RSC, Aluminess F&R bumpers, OBA, rear skid w/underfloor storage and aux battery, AMP steps, UJ fuel tank, Winch, Sienna seats, you get the idea!

Family-van

On that black/blue... Is that a grey plastic panel or gray paint on the bottoms of the door that is also wrapped around the back bumper. Do you know a source if it is a panel?

ZDM

Chris,
I've just spent the last 5-6 hours reading through this entire thread. Your dedication to your craft and to your customers is amazing. I'm just starting to plan my "dream machine" but I already know I'm not going anywhere else to get anything I need, from parts to advise and information, you have been the most constant, courteous, and professional businessman I've ever heard about. I look forward to working with you when time, funds, and opportunity provide me the ability to do so.
Travis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78