UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
2 new arrivals, one from MO and the other from KS. EB is a 2010 V10, RB is a 2014 5.4. Both going 6".

10986622_1020261001326461_6185239495091219349_n.jpg

10999603_1020804241272137_8212041010851529035_n.jpg

DzlToy

Explorer
Chris,

Can't really say anything that has not already been said, but I do have a few questions when you get some time. Anyone else can chime in as well if they have the info. Thanks in advance.

How wide is the flat floor section of the driver's foot well?

What is the cab height on V4 with 38's? Would 37's fit with a 6" ilift and a sawzall?

For those towing, (I saw some larger enclosed trailers earlier in the thread), is anyone in the 7-9K range on a trailer? Any reason this would not be feasible, even if suspension or frame re-inforcements were required for safe towing on an RB van?

What is the wheel cut or how tight do the Ford 60's turn? Anyone doing serious off roading and wish for more turning angle or shorter wheelbase? (switch back turns out west, tight trails in the east, getting into the best parking spot at the mall :D

Finally, are the engine bays and dog houses all about the same length and width or does that change with year, engine/trans, etc?

I have spent my free time over the last few weeks reading all 184 pages of this thread. The Bronco turned out great and I am not even an FSB fan usually.

Cheers

Last edited:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Chris,

Can't really say anything that has not already been said, but I do have a few questions when you get some time. Anyone else can chime in as well if they have the info. Thanks in advance.

How wide is the flat floor section of the driver's foot well?

What is the cab height on V4 with 38's? Would 37's fit with a 6" ilift and a sawzall?

For those towing, (I saw some larger enclosed trailers earlier in the thread), is anyone in the 7-9K range on a trailer? Any reason this would not be feasible, even if suspension or frame re-inforcements were required for safe towing on an RB van?

What is the wheel cut or how tight do the Ford 60's turn? Anyone doing serious off roading and wish for more turning angle or shorter wheelbase? (switch back turns out west, tight trails in the east, getting into the best parking spot at the mall :D

Finally, are the engine bays and dog houses all about the same length and width or does that change with year, engine/trans, etc?

I have spent my free time over the last few weeks reading all 184 pages of this thread. The Bronco turned out great and I am not even an FSB fan usually.

Cheers

Will have to measure the floor, not sure n that one. Same for the cab height of V4.... When it was 1st put together it had a 6" lift with the front fenders opened up for 37's. the dog houses are the same from 92-96 and 97/up.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I can finally share the Optima SEMA rig rendering! We've already started work, have been collecting parts and working with them on the details all year. Happy to be working with some great companies on this rig, here's a list:

UJOR
Dynatrac
Falken Tire
BMF Wheels
Fox Shock
Bushwacker
AMP Research
Aluminess
SMB
Sierra LED
Crown Performance
5Star TuningJL Audio
Kleinn
Snap-On
K&N
Magnaflow

This van will debut at SEMA this year and then into duty as the Optima Live event command center and track day HQ. van is a 2014 E350 V10, getting our full 6" setup.

11754451_10206673736220606_5559564583362973648_o.jpg

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Are you going to put on the Super Duty truck mirrors?! It's in the rendering...must mean someone is doing it. That would be awesome! I'm happy to advise by the way.

volcomsurfer

Adventurer
Damn, I didn''t realize you guys did heaters too. Coulda been 2 more things I could have already had done. :\ I move back to the states in 4 days and them I'm back to working on the bish.. I can't wait to get home.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Looks like a fun project,
Who is the manufacturer of that pop top?

SMB is doing the top.

Are you going to put on the Super Duty truck mirrors?! It's in the rendering...must mean someone is doing it. That would be awesome! I'm happy to advise by the way.

Not on my list of to-do items. But yes, they're on the rendering.

Damn, I didn''t realize you guys did heaters too. Coulda been 2 more things I could have already had done. :\ I move back to the states in 4 days and them I'm back to working on the bish.. I can't wait to get home.

We've done a few.

Any video of the Bronco with the coyote 5.0? That bumper you made is ************!

No, didn't take any. I didn't go all out with documenting everything on that build since I don't want to do another! Takes up too much time and space, need to just focus on vans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78