UJOR Build Thread

350outrage

Adventurer
It was on the rear, right? I hate rear sway bars!

There are very few shops that I like to do business with. They already think they know how to do everything, lack communication skills and try to cut corners/save $$. I don't remember the specifics but I had communicated with one guy there and they needed help on something so I told them what to do and then heard nothing back. Assumed everything was ok until I got a phone call from the owner who was all worked up and mad, immediately threatened to do a chargeback for the entire sale!

Then to make things worse a vendor of mine accidentally shipped them several thousand dollars worth of parts. In most cases the person or shop would call me or the vendor to ask why they received the stuff. Not these guys, they kept the parts and wouldn't answer phone calls/emails. I don't think the vendor ever got the merchandise back, complete loss.

Yeah, my Hellwig was on the rear.

The "******" rig I saw at Lowe's here locally looked pretty nappy, as did the people getting out of it. Your experience sounds about right judging from appearances. Let's just say I was not tempted to strike up a conversation with them.

BTW, I really like V7. NICE JOB!!

151fab

Observer
I have the 37" RTs on my van (extended length, 8 inch u-joint lift, 6.0diesel.) chose them because they were light (better fuel eco, breaking, ride quality) and looked like the tread pattern would have a lot of flotation as I am in Southern California and do mostly desert driving. However the weight savings comes at a cost, the load rating is less than I wanted as they do not offer a higher load rating like with the AT and MT but I have seen no sign that that is affecting anything negatively. Road noise is very minimal also. image.jpg

silvrzuki77

explorer
24c5459105e41914a0d3a474e371b82f.jpg

The very short amount if driving with the 37" RT have been really good!

151fab

Observer
image.jpg
For reference: a profile view of 8" kit with 37" Toyo RT, Methode wheels, on my long body. No bumper and was working on t-case at this time while waiting on all my Foxs but she still rides at this height now that it's all finished and after about 3k miles.

Jb1rd

Explorer
Hey Chris, are the mirrors on V7 manual or electric? I have been eyeballing them for the B190 but would like to keep the electric functionality I currently have. Most of what I have seen online are all manual. TIA

Looking bad to the bone BTW!!!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
V7 outside

12003301_1047461808606380_2086854084113040022_n.jpg

This is the one with the 6"/4" lift correct? Does that give it a bit of squat in the rear? What are the chances I ended up with a set of 6/4 springs? Mines had a case of Baboon Butt since I dropped it off the stands so it makes me wonder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998